Full-feature respirator engineered for civil defense, law enforcement, hazmat crews, and CBRN specialists. The CM-6M gas mask is made from bromobutyl rubber, offering a high level of resistance to chemical warfare agents and toxic industrial chemicals. Comes standard with a hydration system, canteen, and speech diaphragm.
- Compliant under EN 136:1998 CL3 standards for respiratory protective devices (European standard for respirators
- Large visor with a very wide field of view.
Made from butyl rubber which meets material specifications for CBRN protection/
- Comes standard with a speech diaphragm.
- Compatible with CamelBak water bladders with the addition of a Type-M or Type-A adapter ($20 from CamelBak). The adapter would depend on which CamelBak you are using.
- Fits standard 40mm filter cartridges, which are widely available.
- Fits up to 2 filter cartridges simultaneously, increasing the time you can go without changing filters, and making it easier to breathe under physical exertion, or for people with smaller lung capacities (kids).
- Applicable in industry, agriculture, police and rescue squads, civil defense, fire departments, welding, construction, painting, military special forces, etc.
- Long shelf life of 20 years.
- Universal size.
- Has a silicone inner mask to prevent fogging, and is hypoallergenic.
- 5-year manufacturer warranty
- Helmet compatible
- Hairnet in the middle of straps to help contain hair and keep it out of the way.
This filter is special because it contains a Reactor element which filters out radioactive iodine. Most filters on the market do not contain this, and this is a requirement for true CBRN protection.
- Filter is also special because it has a very long shelf life of 20 years, while most filters only last 6 years. They are a bit more expensive, but in the long run the extra expense pays for itself as average filter prices are about $55, and over the course of 20 years would cost $160+ to swap out when expired.
- Rated for A2B2E2K2HgSXP3 D R DIN 58621 Reactor. The image “filter legend” should explain what this means. The guide to what SX means can be found in the brochure. D means that it filters out dust, and R means that it is reusable.