Whether you're in the field or at the range, sometimes fate strikes at the worst time. Having the right tools to be able to stabilize a traumatic hemorrhagic injury can mean the difference between life or death.
Being Echo-Sigma, we had to take it one step further. Given the potential scarcity of medical help during a wide spread emergency event, we've also included a Suture Kit from Adventure Medical that allows you to patch yourself up assuming you have the know-how.
- 1 Condor Outdoor MA41 Rip-Away EMT Pouch
- 1 C.A.T. Combat Tourniquet
- 1 Celox RAPID Hemostatic Gauze
- 1 Adventure Medical Suture/Syringe Kit
- 1 Pair of Gloves, Nitrile, Hand Wipe
- 1 Angiocatheter, 18G X 1 ¼”
- 1 Needle, Disposable, Sterile, 18G X 1 ½”
- 1 Needle, Disposable, Sterile 21G X 1 ½”
- 1 Needle, Disposable, Sterile, 25G X 5/8”
- 1 Suture, Nylon, 5-0
- 1 Syringe, 1 cc with Needle
- 1 Syringe, Luer Lok, 3ml
- 3 After Cuts & Scrapes Anethestic/Antiseptic Wipe
- 4 Alcohol Swabs
- 1 N.A.R. Emergency Trauma Dressing 6”
- 2 N.A.R. Compressed Gauze
- 1 Pair Trauma Shears
- 2 Rolls Adhesive Dressing Tape
- 2 Pair N.A.R. Black Talon Nitrile Gloves
"This is, literally, a life-saver you carry with you. I can’t recommend their gear enough. And that’s as honest as I can get. I’m impressed."
-- American Cop Magazine, Editors Pick "Echo-Sigma can make a huge difference when the going gets nasty... It's a bit of insurance that no one should be without."
-- Recoil Magazine
Please note, some items in the Echo-Sigma Trauma Kit are designed for use by trained personnel only. Please seek proper training before utilizing the contents of this kit!