The HM23 is a multi-purpose AA battery powered headlamp that can shine a maximum 240 lumens a distance of 174 feet. Made from high-strength aluminum and silicone, this tough little headlamp weighs only 1.5 ounces and is waterproof and dustproof. Convenient side switch quickly controls three brightness levels of soft neutral white light. And the extremely comfortable, stay put, reflective headband plus 180 degree adjustable beam make this headlamp perfect for all kinds of activities—running, hiking, camping and climbing.
Key Features Include:
- Cree neutral white LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Powered by one AA (alkaline/ Ni-MH) battery (included).
- Max 240 lumens and max 100 hours runtime.
- Three output levels for all kinds of lighting demands.
- Digitally regulated output maintains sectional constant brightness.
- Reverse polarity protection to protect improper battery insertion.
- One-switch control ensures easy and fast operation.
- Low-voltage warning reminds when battery replacement needed.
- Made of quality aluminum and silicone – tough and durable.
Length: 2.7” (69.5mm)
Width: 1.3” (32mm)
Height: 1.6” (40mm)
Weight: 1.5 oz. (43g) excluding battery
Battery: One included Alkaline AA Battery
Included: Alkaline AA battery, hollow headband, silicone holder, spare O-ring