Ultimate Echo-Sigma Trauma Kit
- Ships in 3-5 Business Days.
- 4.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Whether you're in the field or at the range, sometimes fate strikes at the worst time. Having the right tools to be able to stabilize a traumatic hemorrhagic injury can mean the difference between life or death.
Being Echo-Sigma, we had to take it one step further. Given the potential scarcity of medical help during a wide spread emergency event, we've also included a Suture Kit from Adventure Medical that allows you to patch yourself up assuming you have the know-how. Alternately, if you're looking for a great all-in-one kit for your outdoor adventures you can swap out the Suture Kit for one of our great Echo-Sigma Compact First Aid Kits. The choice is yours!
- 1 Condor Outdoor MA41 Rip-Away EMT Pouch
- 1 C.A.T. Combat Tourniquet
- 1 Celox RAPID Hemostatic Gauze
- 1 Adventure Medical Suture/Syringe Kit
- 1 Pair of Gloves, Nitrile, Hand Wipe
- 1 Angiocatheter, 18G X 1 ¼”
- 1 Needle, Disposable, Sterile, 18G X 1 ½”
- 1 Needle, Disposable, Sterile 21G X 1 ½”
- 1 Needle, Disposable, Sterile, 25G X 5/8”
- 1 Suture, Nylon, 5-0
- 1 Syringe, 1 cc with Needle
- 1 Syringe, Luer Lok, 3ml
- 3 After Cuts & Scrapes Anethestic/Antiseptic Wipe
- 4 Alcohol Swabs
- 1 N.A.R. Emergency Trauma Dressing 6”
- 2 N.A.R. Compressed Gauze
- 1 Pair Trauma Shears
- 2 Rolls Adhesive Dressing Tape
- 2 Pair N.A.R. Black Talon Nitrile Gloves
-- American Cop Magazine, Editors Pick
"Echo-Sigma can make a huge difference when the going gets nasty... It's a bit of insurance that no one should be without."
-- Recoil Magazine
keep up the great work,quick ship and up to par with all the items!
Arrived as advertised. All pieces there and in place. Have not used yet, so this is all I can write at this time.
Hope Ill never need it but glad to have this kit.
Loaded with high quality medical items, perfect for a bad situation. Plus, some extra room to further customize this kit to your liking.The only thing that is missing is a pair of hemostats for the suture kit. Very highly recommended!
This is the trauma kit you’ve been looking for. The key word being “trauma.” No bandage strips, ointment, ibuprofen or similar items. Those are important too, but not in my pre-packed TRAUMA kit. These guys have pulled together an excellent selection for field-treating a traumatic injury and packed it all in a great pouch by Condor (sadly, pouch made in China). And, there’s plenty of room left for the drug-store items if you want to toss them in it.
(By the way, dimensions on pouch: 8" H x 6" W x 3.5" D)