Echo-Sigma Runner "CR" (Critical Response)
- Ships in 3-5 Business Days.
- 11.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
At its core, the Echo-Sigma Runner "CR" is a compact disaster preparedness kit that is designed for individuals who either want to stay super mobile or add emergency kit features to their existing compliment of gear. The entire pack is MOLLE compatible for attachment to an existing pack OR you can use the included backpack straps for use as a stand-alone backpack. The choice is yours.
The Echo-Sigma Runner "CR" provides the core functionality that you need to stay upright in case of emergency. The entire kit arrives at your door completely pre-configured and ready to go out of the box.
|Pre-configured and ready means:
This is the kit that you've known you need.
Do it once, do it right with Echo-Sigma.
- 1 Modular Pack (Backpack straps or MOLLE to attach to existing gear)
- 1 Modular MOLLE Compatible Utility Pouch
- SOG “Escape” Folding Knife with Belt Cutter and Glass Breaker *
- Fenix LD12 115 Lumen Compact Tactical Flashlight *
- Fenix HL22 120 Lumen Headlamp *
- 4 Energizer Ultimate Lithium AA batteries *
- MOLLE Compatible Dual Pistol Magazine Pouch * (magazines NOT included*)
- 1 Echo-Sigma Micro Provision Pack
- 6 Food Ration Bars (400 Calories each and nutritionally fortified)
- 1 Liter of 5 Year Storage Pure Drinking Water
- No storage requirements
- 1 Echo-Sigma Compact Survival Kit
- 1 Compass
- 1 Emergency Whistle
- 1 Emergency Blanket by Coghlan's
- 1 BIC Brand Butane Disposable Lighter
- 1 Magnesium Fire Starter with Flint Striker
- 40 Waterproof Matches by Coghlan's
- 1 Tinder Kit by Coghlan's with Flint Striker
- 50 Inches of Duct Tape
- 1 Bottle of Water Purification Tablets by Coghlan's
- 2 Chemical Light Sticks by Coghlan's
- 2 BIC Brand Ball Point Pens
- 1 Pad of Paper
- 1 Set of Earplugs
- 1 Echo-Sigma Compact First Aid Kit
- 1 4" scissors
- 1 3" tweezers
- 1 first aid card
- 20 plastic bandages
- 12 alcohol swabs
- 10 wet wipes
- 10 antiseptic swabs
- 3 sting relief swabs
- 4 pain relief tablets
- 2 3"x3" sterile gauze pads
- 1 2"x5yd. gauze roll
- 1 5"x9" sterile abdominal dressing
- 1 0.5"x2.5yd. roll of tape
- 1 disposable CPR faceshield
- Access to 14 exclusive online training videos
- 1 Pair NAR Black Talon Nitrile Gloves *
- 50 Feet of 7 Strand 550 Paracord *
- 1 Emergency Poncho
- 1 Pair Work Gloves
- 2 N95 Rated Respirator Masks
- 1 Set of Protective Goggles
- 2 Hand Warmers by Coghlan's
-- American Cop Magazine, Editors Pick
"Echo-Sigma can make a huge difference when the going gets nasty... It's a bit of insurance that no one should be without."
-- Recoil Magazine
This is my second purchase from Echo-Sigma. This package has a lot of basics including food and water. Most importantly it is very light weight and compact and can easily be carried by a smaller person and the "Runner" designation is very accurate. It is somewhat unique too in that the "pack" was basically made for a hydration bladder but does great as a small "to go" pack. As usual the quality is excellent and frankly I don't know anywhere else you can get quality components in a package set up. If you have the knowledge I suppose you could do it yourself but you would spend a lot of time and expense trying to accumulate each component individually. Great job Echo-Sigma!
This kit is outstanding. Picked one up to keep in the car and it's got the key pieces for a mobile response bag. Light enough to not weigh you down, with just the right mix of components.
Nice job, E-S!