Is it a cup? Is it a pot? Either way you use it, this rugged little cup is perfectly sized for solo camping and backpacking. Cook ramen and eat from the pot, then make cocoa afterwards it's the one vessel you'll need for any ultra-lightweight adventure. The shape is designed to fit around a standard 1-liter water bottle (or store a small fuel canister for your stove), so it won't take up too much room in your pack.
- Multi-purpose camp cup for ultralight backpacking made of ultra-rugged Glacier stainless steel
- Designed to slip over standard 1-liter water bottles to save space in your pack
- 20-fluid-ounce capacity; measures 4.2 x 4.2 x 3.5 inches, weighs 4.9 ounces
- Wire bail handles fold flat for easy storage and transport
- Backed by a full manufacturer’s warranty