When the temperature starts to drop, nothing beats a real deal sleeping bag. Your typical backpack emergency kits might include a mylar emergency blanket which may be adequate for preventing shock in an injured party, but it's no replacement for the real warmth and security provided by real sleeping bag.
The Suisse Sport K2 sleeping bag is a synthetic filled mummy bag rated for comfort down to 20 degrees Fahrenheit. Synthetic fill guarantees that the bag won't lose it's insulating power, even when wet. The efficient Mummy form factor reduces weight and bulk, allowing you to pack more food, water and gear. A two piece compression sack is included for easy management and stowage on your packs when it's time to roll out.
Key features include:
- Keeps you comfortable down to 20 degrees Farenheit
- Fits most up to 6'2"
- Mummy sleeping bag, 33" x 84"
- 3lbs of Micro Tekk Z1 performance insulation
- Diamond ripstop outer resists tears
- Double layer offset quilt construction eliminates potential cold spots
- Contoured surrounds head with warmth
- Full chest baffle and draft tube
- Chest baffle and insulated draft tube locks out chilly drafts
- Side gussets for drapability and comfort
- 2-piece compression sack included
- Machine washable.