The emergency premade bug out bag is a full-sized survival bag designed to be stored anywhere you go, like in your car or your office. The items in this survival pack are vital to your success in an emergency. Here are the survival essentials that will be in your premade bug out bag.
- Food and water: Your bag will come with seven days worth of food and water. You never know when you'll have access to these essentials during an emergency, so it's a good idea to have them on you at all times.
- Echo multi tool: The multi-tool in your pack is equipped with a knife, file, ruler, crimper, wire cutter, bottle opener, wood saw, and more to get you out of any situation you might find yourself in during a disaster.
- Lumen tactical flashlight: A light source is essential for safety in a disaster, especially when it gets dark. This flashlight has brightness, durability, flexibility, and duration so you can stay safe and productive at night.
- First aid kit: You could get hurt and need medical supplies while you're getting through a disaster. This kit comes with scissors, tweezers, bandages, swabs, pain relief tablets, gauze rolls, and more.
- Emergency tent tube: Having shelter during an emergency is key for survival. If you get stuck in the woods or elsewhere with no shelter from the dangers of nature at night, you could be in big trouble. This tent will provide you with the shelter you need.
- Sleeping bag: When the temperatures drop outside, a sleeping bag can be a real lifesaver. This will prevent any injury that could come from shock with a drastic drop in temperature, and it also provides security while you're sleeping.
- Multi-power radio: Finally, this compact crank radio will give you weather alerts and updated when issued on your local weather channel so you can be prepared to hunker down or evacuate the area if needed.
The premade bug out bag is portable, and it contains items you would need to make it through 72 hours when evacuating from a disaster, although some of these kits are made to last longer than that. You never know when disaster is going to strike, and you don't want to be caught unprepared. The items in our premade bug out bag just might save your life.