Aqua Blox are
Department of Homeland Security Approved
CFR # 160.026/66/0
Considering the broad nature, scope, and length of emergencies that
could contaminate public drinking water supplies, a "pro-active"
emergency water response plan is essential because the availability of
potable drinking water is vital for the survival, safety, and welfare
of first responders and victims of an emergency event.
Aqua Literz insure
the highest quality hydration for emergency events and they eliminate
the expense of rotating expired bottled water supplies every 12 months
as recommended by the Red Cross and the CDC.
- Severe weather…hurricanes, floods, tornadoes, winter storms
- Natural disasters…earthquakes, tsunamis, volcanic eruptions
- Pandemics…influenza, avian bird flu
- Terrorism…homeland security
- Bio terrorism…anthrax, plaque, Q fever, ricin, tularemia
- Radiation emergencies…dirty bombs, nuclear blasts
- Chemical emergencies…nerve agents, chlorine, toxic alcohols
- Hazardous material transfers
This item consists of one case of Aqua Literz. 12 x 1 liter boxes = 12 Boxes totaling 12 liters of potable water.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 08 March, 2011.